Ynnova is proud to launch the cutting-edge product IOTBOX, the electronic control unit that collects data from the agricultural machine by connecting it to YConnect.
IOTBOX, specifically developed for the rough agricultural automotive market, is the ‘automotive grade’ device that allows and simplifies the connection of company assets.
Equip the tractor installing IOTBOX and connect to YConnect, the cloud platform developed by Ynnova.
YConnect is the Precision Farming oriented platform that remotely monitors and manages company assets and increases both agricultural processes productivity and the remote service management.
IOTBOX, with a Linux-based operating system, dispone di:
- 4G CAT1 or CATM connectivity;
- WI-FI connectivity;
- GNSS geolocation system;
- USB OTG that allows users to use IOTBOX also as a USB pendrive for files exchange with Arag’s or third parties monitors (i.e. software updates/prescription maps)
- RS232, RS485, CAN bus and Ethernet serial ports that collects data from on-board devices;
- 1 integrated 3-axis accelerometer MEMS;
- 2 configurable analog/digital ports (0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA, digital input);
- 2 fast digital input (enabled counting up to 2KHz);
- 2 open-collector digital outputs;
- 2 push-pull digital outputs.
The collected data, stored in Ynnova’s servers, are transmitted and managed following the highest security standard; users will access their data worldwide using smartphones, tablet or personal computer.
Ynnova’s system allows:
- To send and receive files from and to the devices on the field;
- The real time monitoring of the assets data, also using geolocated maps;
- To get statistics with graphic customizable dashboards;
- To set rules and receive alert messages should failures or given situations occur.